Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stamping plate BP-L004



BP-L004 is square and has a plastic back to protect your fingers. You can find it by clicking here, and it looks like this:


I have 21 different designs to chose between, and lots of them are really cool. It took a little while to decide which design to use. I ended up picking the design in the top row, fifth motif.

I stamped with both black and white in a gradient:


I must admit that I find this really awesome!



The polish I’ve stamped on is Too Fancy Lacquer’s Positively Pink. It’s an extremely pretty pink.




The verdict:

Pros:
21 awesome designs
Good edging
Lovely plastic back to the fingers don’t get cut on the edges of the plate

Cons:
The designs may not be big enough for girls with long nails


12 comments:

  1. I like this mani a lot - great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Too Fancy and great gradient stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this plate! It's hard for me to find one where I like most of the designs, but here I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice designs and I love your mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamping skills are awesome and I also like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, that's really sweet of you :)

      Delete