Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ Forbidden



Glittering Elements ~ Forbidden
Dark purple scattered holo with pink flecks

A while ago I showed you a semi custom from Glittering Elements. It’s a relatively new concept where you chose what colour you want, and then Casey makes a polish that colour, but she choses the finish. That means that you don’t know if you receive a glitter, a holo, a shimmer, a jelly or anything. You buy three, and I showed you my first one here.

Forbidden is another semi custom. The formula is great and this baby is a one coater! I applied a second coat to see if it made a difference, but it didn’t. Drying time is good.

Take a look at two coats and no topcoat in the sun:



Aren’t those flecks just beautiful?!


Here is a low light picture:


I stamped kisses on the middle finger and the ring finger and I dotted the other fingers. I used Models Own’s Chrome Blue from the recent Chrome collection. I am not sure what kisses and dots have got to do with each other but never mind, haha!

Here is the final mani in the sun.


And the low light picture:



If you’d like to try your own semi-customs, you can do it here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitteringElements
You order three at the time, so I have still got another one to show you. I’ll definitely do this again. It’s awesome!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Scattered holo with flecks
Overall impression: Casey is great at purples. I really like this one.
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. It's beautiful for sure...
    I like the semi-custom idea, but it wouldn't work for me if I couldn't choose the finish LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I understand that :) It is possible to say if you *don't* want a specific finish. I've said that I don't want jellies for instance :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful polish. I love the shimmer of it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really gorgeous. I must look into this too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really lovely colour. Looking forward to seeing the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really lovely colour. Looking forward to seeing the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really lovely colour. Looking forward to seeing the other two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I really like it even though it wasn't the colour I originally requested :)

      Delete
  7. A dark one coater AND pink shimmer. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so pretty, I love purple holos <3

    ReplyDelete