Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bear Pawlish ~ It’s a Tiny Shoe



Bear Pawlish ~ It’s a Tiny Shoe
Turquoise linear holo with a splash of turquoise microglitter

Today I’m wearing a polish that made even me go “wow!” It is a stunning turquoise linear holo, just the way I like them.

The formula is great and I used two coats for my mani. The drying time is really good too.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


Isn’t that just amazing?


Here’s a low light picture. I still really like the colour.


I placed a floral sticker by the base of each nail and topcoated the whole thing to seal it all up. Here’s another sunshine picture:


Oh yes, I dig this.


I love this polish and I was really happy when I received it in a swap a while ago, because it had been on my wish list in like what seemed forever.

I think Bear Pawlish makes some really cool polishes and some amazing holos. I’m not getting any more of them though. I really dislike the brush they come with. It’s short and stiff and just not working with me. It’s a shame! :/


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo plus microglitter
Overall impression: Wow. Just wow.
Buy again: Yes (if they change the stupid brush, haha!)

27 comments:

  1. This is really a "wow" polish! I love it too. :-) Beauuuuutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This polish just jumps out of my computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I smile every time I look at the pics :D

      Delete
  3. This one is absolutely amazing and deserves a very loud 'wow'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wowzer polish, indeed. Fantastic one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad about the brush because this polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's weird how I never notice any difference in the BP brushes compared with so many others LOL, and I definitely don't think they are neither short nor stiff :D
    It's a beautiful polish - and so you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird, isn't it? I find it SO hard to work with them and I am so sorry that it's like that, because she does make stunning polishes for sure!

      Delete
  7. It is a really lovely looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I saw this polish and I drew my breath. It's stunning. I just looooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Wow" is also what I though when I saw it :D
    Really really beautiful.
    Too bad for the brush... :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is a good word for it - she should rename the polish to Wowza! :D

      Delete
  10. What a turquoise! It seems to emit light!!!

    ReplyDelete