Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Glittering Elements ~ Love (#17)



Glittering Elements ~ Love (#17)
Magenta scattered holo with pink flecks and silver shimmer

Love is a part of a limited edition trio that was released Autumn 2015. I only bought this one third of the trio even though the two others are beautiful as well. When I shop at Glittering Elements I have to limit myself to eight polishes because of the shipping rates, and I had already got seven other polishes in the shopping cart :D

The formula is good and I used two coats for my mani. The drying time is good, no worries there either. I added a pink stud by the base of each nail to make it simple.

Here’s the final mani; two coats and a layer of topcoat, taken with flash:


I like colours like this in the winter. It nice to have something that brightens up the grey and cold days with no sight of the sun.


Here’s how beautiful the colour is in lower lights. I adore it!


The two other polishes from the trio is Dream, which is lavender and Believe, which is sky blue.
  
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo with flecks and shimmer
Overall impression: I really like the colour in low lights!
Buy again: Yes

19 comments:

  1. Me like - me like a lot!
    It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinks and this is OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete