Saturday, July 2, 2016

Glam Polish ~ Starlet or Streetwalker



Glam Polish ~ Starlet or Streetwalker
Bright fuchsia holo with sparkling holo micro glitter

Starlet or Streetwalker is from the Queen of Mean collection that came out in February 2016.

The formula is good and easy to apply. The polish covers really well, and you might be able to get away with just one coat. I used two though because I like that and that’s how I roll. The drying time is good, no issues to report.

So this is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


The little black teardrop shaped studs are from Ebay.


This picture is taken in the shade.


This is a really pretty polish but I have to be honest and say that it doesn’t wow me. I am not sure why, but it might have helped with a stronger holo effect or some more bling bling :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Holo with holo glitter
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good formula. Doesn’t quite wow me.
Buy again: No

12 comments:

  1. Lovely mani. The polish is OK, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely share a love for this type of gorgeous magenta holos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, although this didn't wow me, I'm not quite sure why :)

      Delete
  3. It looks really gorgeous! A stronger holo effect would have been even better, I agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it would have been much much better, yes :)

      Delete
  4. Wow stunning colour. I do love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete