Friday, November 18, 2016

Born Pretty Holo H003 Temptation Wait and stamping plate BP-L050



Born Pretty Holo H003 Temptation Wait and stamping plate BP-L050


Today I’m going to show you two things: A holographic nail polish and a stamping plate.

First the polish. It’s called H003 Temptations Wait. It comes in a pretty little box, it’s purple and it looks like this:


The name or the number is not on the bottle or the box as far as I can see.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in one single coat. I did apply a second coat to see if it made a difference but it didn’t. So yes, this is a one coater and I’ll definitely check out if it works for stamping too.

Here’s two coats taken with flash:


Look at those pretty rainbows, aren’t they cool?!



This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. The colour is just spot on if you ask me.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great colour
Amazing rainbows
Good formula and drying time

Cons:
The price. It’s $8.99 for 10ml.


I also got a stamping plate to test out. It’s called BP-L050 and it’s full of cool patterns! It looks like this:


Awesome, right? I chose two patterns: The first and the fifth from the left on the bottom row.

Here’s the mani I made, including topcoat:


Purple + purple + cool pattern = Love it!


14 comments:

  1. I'll have to ask for this polish for a review! It's very very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super gorgeous polish!!!
    The patterns are nice, but almost covering the base a bit too much..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a bit overwhelming. I'm more intrigued by the fact that the plate's etching isn't as good as the "normal" BPL-plates. I've sent an email to bps about it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I love all this purple! The final manicure is super super pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holo looks amazing and I really like that plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous! love the mani too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really gorgeous polish and I like the stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete