Saturday, February 18, 2017

Pahlish ~ Dumbledore’s Army



Pahlish ~ Dumbledore’s Army
Turquoise jelly with holographic flakes and blue ultra-chrome flakes

I got Dumbledore’s Army when I shopped Pahlishes on Black Friday. It’s not a polish you could actually buy, but you got it for free if you shopped for $50. And I did, so here it is.

The formula is really good and the polish covered perfectly in two easy and fast drying coats. I had no issues with this polish whatsoever.

Here’s two coats taken in daylight.


I just love the little flakes, they’re so beautiful!

I stamped on it. The motifs are all from stamping plate JQ-30 and I stamped with Models Own’s Chrome Green. The entire Chrome collection from Models Own are great polishes for stamping, should you ever come across them.

This is my final mani, including a layer of CND Vinylux topcoat.


I really like this mani.


Here are the two polishes side by side.


I was happy to receive this polish in my package! It was limited edition and is no longer available. I shall guard my little bottle well!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with flakes
Overall impression: Great formula and quality!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. Funny thing you've written about a nail polish called "Dumbledore's Army" as I'm currently rereading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :D It's a pretty polish in the shade I like, lovely stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely colour, the stamping fits perfectly and I love the Harry Potter reference in the name :D

    ReplyDelete