Monday, September 19, 2011

Orly ~ Bubbly Bombshell

Orly – Bubbly Bombshell
A magenta glitter polish


 This is my first Orly nail polish, and I loved it from the very first moment I laid eyes on it. When I saw it online I just knew I had to order it, and I must admit that I was so impatient to get it that it seemed to take forever to arrive. This isn't a criticism of the delivery process - in reality it arrived in a reasonable amount of time - but I was just so eager to get it. 


Finally it arrived, and looking at the glitter in real life and not just on my monitor, it fully lived up to my expectations. I opened the bottle, pulled the brush up, and man! It was just so dense. I swear I had a glittergasm right there and then! :D


 So. I applied the first layer and it looked very promising. There weren't many bald spots. I applied the second coat, and it was perfect. It was so easy to apply, and with layer two I didn’t have any bald spots at all! The glitter was beautiful, sparkling the way glitter should. And the colour is absolutely amazing.This is a quality product, for sure.


The picture shows two layers and one layer of Sally Hansen’s Diamond shine on top.


I had so many compliments wearing this nail polish. It’s a definite favourite!

Tip: If you think the glitter is fading a bit after some days, just apply a second layer of top coat, and the glitter shines up brightly again. 

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment