Friday, February 1, 2013

Attitude Gradient in blue, magenta and silver


Attitude ~ Dancing Duchess, Damsel in Disguise and Glam Glitter topcoat  

Let me show you a cool gradient I did the other day. I used three different Attitude polishes. I love the brand name, and I certainly love the glittery polishes they made.

I used a dark blue with glitter, the Dancing Duchess. It’s dark, vampy and delicious, like a Duchess should be.




The second “stripe” is Damsel in Disguise, a beautiful glittery magenta, that can outshine many glitters if you want it to.



The third “stripe” is Glam Glitter topcoat, a holographic topcoat, that is so dense that it can be used for purposes like this.



The mani is finished off with two layers of NYC fast drying top coat. The magenta and the holo dries up pretty gritty, so a glitter tamer could also be a good idea for a mani like this.

Here are the pretty Attitude polishes:


Do you like this? I think it’s pretty awesome!

15 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty gradient with glitters, the colors work great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy with how the polishes behaved together, and am very pleased with this gradient :)

      Delete
  2. Glitter AND gradient! Whats not to like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mani! I like the bottle shape of those Attitudes, too--don't have any like that in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm truly amazed, because I believe that you have a lot of polishes in your stash :D

      Delete
  4. how pretty! i love this gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like cosmic mani to me :). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with KarenD-I like the bottle shapes-very unique and a cool way to show off three polish at one time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I actually got a fourth Attitude polish, but my nails aren't big enough for four :D

      Delete