Friday, February 21, 2014

Pahlish ~ ? and Sleep to Dream



Today I’ve got another couple of Pahlish polishes to show you. First one up is:

Pahlish ~ ?
Pink base with blue and pink glitter in various sizes and shapes

This polish hasn’t got a name, because it’s a prototype I bought in the Pahlish webshop. It’s not a polish that’s usually up for sale, it’s an experiment, so to speak.

The formula is good and the glitters spread out without having to dab them around on the nails. Drying time between each coat is average. Pigmentation is fine – it takes two coats to make this look good.

And here is what it looks like. Two coats and a layer of topcoat:


The blue glitters look really good in the pink, don’t you think?


I don’t think I’ve seen this pink/blue combination of colours before, but I like it!




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Yep, it works
Overall impression: It’s nice to see a colour combo that isn’t seen every day
Buy again: Probably Irrelevant – I can’t even if I wanted to :D


Next polish up is:

Pahlish ~ Sleep to Dream
Wine jelly packed with yellow, copper, peach, and violet shimmers

I like deep, vampy colours, especially if they flash their real colour and don’t just look black. Sleep to Dream is such a vampy colour.

The formula is good and it took two coats to make this opaque. Drying time between each coat is pretty average. I considered a third coat for a moment for the camera; it is a jelly after all. But two coats worked, so that’s great.

Here’s what it looks like; Two coats, no topcoat:


I love the shimmers in this polish. The colour combo is great, and they show their hues really nicely.


I stamped on it to lighten it up a bit. I used a Fauxnad stamping plated called W217 and I used Gosh Holographic Hero as my stamping polish. Here’s what that ended up looking like:


I really like the look of this! Holographic Hero is a great stamping polish for sure!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Good
Overall impression: Mmm, deep, vampy, beautiful!
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. They are indeed gorgeous, especially Sleep to Dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery polish is so pretty! I love the glitter mix in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very pretty :) I really like the end result with Sleep to Dream :)

    ReplyDelete