Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ellagee ~ Cartjacked



Ellagee ~ Cartjacked
Bright blue linear holo with shimmer

Cartjacked is from the Shopping Madness Trio – a set of three polishes that Ellagee had for sale on Black Friday. I bought the set because I loved the look of them all, and Cartjacked is the first one I’m wearing.

The formula is good, I had no problems with application at all. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time is good.

Here’s how gorgeous two coats and no topcoat is:


Oh yes, I love this colour!


It’s also pretty in low lights!


I made two stripes diagonally across each nail. I used a dark blue glitter polish from L. A. Splash called “Wicked”. I’ve had that polish for a couple of years now I think, but it’s been sitting unnoticed in the drawer *sigh*

Today it’s time for it to shine, take a look:


And a low light picture:


The polishes: 

Cartjacked is such a winner! The colour is great, the formula fantastic and I love the effect. It’s sooo shiny! I’m glad I snatched this one while I could.

Cartjacked was of a limited edition and is now discontinued.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo and shimmer!
Overall impression: I love this polish, it’s great!!
Buy again: Yes

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour and I adore the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the finish - holographic and metallic in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shade, the Cartjacker :) Lovely with these stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the colours and glimmer :-)
    Its so beautyful.
    Maria & Tina
    http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the holo and the color and I love those dark blue stripes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is a gorgeous blue :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blue! ^_^

    ReplyDelete