Saturday, May 14, 2016

NYX ~ Delectable



NYX ~ Delectable
Hot pink with golden shimmer

It’s a while ago I bought this polish, but I haven’t been in the mood to actually wear it. I didn’t know that the shimmer in it was golden, so I was disappointed when I unpacked the envelope it came in. Recently I decided to sell it. There’s no need for it to sit unused here if someone else likes it better. I put it up for sale in a Danish Facebook group, but today I thought that I might as well try it on before someone snatches it.

I ended up with this mani:


It’s two super easy and well covering layers, and the drying time is good.

The stars are water decals that I bought on AliExpress. Easy to work with, really cool looking.


I took this polish off the sale site again. I really like it, despite the golden shimmer!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really easy to work with, good colour
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: