Monday, May 16, 2016

Powder Perfect ~ Foreboding



Powder Perfect ~ Foreboding
Blue to green duochrome with holo effect

Foreboding is from the Melancholia collection and I’ve had it for quite a bit without actually trying it.

I made a water marble with it today. I mixed it with a reddish purple scattered holo from Nabi’s Hologram collection. It’s simply called “Purple”.

Let me show you the final outcome before I talk you through the steps.


Foreboding requires two easy coats for full opacity. Easy to work with, covering good, drying time is really good.

I’ve got a layer of Purple as my base colour for the marble. It made Foreboding look dark blue. It’s still a nice colour match, but it doesn’t at all look like the same colour that I’ve got on my middle finger and my pointer.


This is a low light picture.


And here are the two polishes I used.


Foreboding is darker than I thought it would be, which is why it has been sitting in the infamous box for quite a while. I really like the quality of it, but I’m not wearing that dark colour that often so I think I’ll find a better home for it soon.

 
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome with holo effect
Overall impression: Really good quality polish, easy to work with
Buy again: No

8 comments: