Wednesday, October 4, 2017

OPI ~ Embarca-Dare Ya



OPI ~ Embarca-Dare Ya
Magenta shimmer

Sometimes I think that some of my pretties are neglected. I mean, I often use them once and then they get to live in the Helmer, never to see sunlight again.

I have made the decision to use my “oldies” more in future, because it’s a shame to have all that prettiness that’s just being hidden away.

Embarca-Dare Ya is from the San Fransisco Collection from Autumn 2013. I showed it on the blog in February – click this link to see how I wore it back then.

Today I’m wearing it with stamping and holo microglitter; take a look – this is the final manicure:


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun. It’s two easy and fast drying coats of Embarca-Dare Ya. The stamp is from Moyra’s stamping plate 08-Geometry, and I stamped with a purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. The glitter on top is from Inglot and it has got number 201.


Here is Embarca-Dare Ya on its own. Two coats; no topcoat yet. The picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. Isn’t it just pretty?


Here’s the stuff I used for my manicure.


Embarca-Dare Ya is a beautiful polish that deserves to be worn more. It looks so good!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love it. Great colour and formula, great drying time.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Oldies do require love too, I have the same problem! This is absolutely gorgeous, I don't know why it makes me feel a little Christmas-y! I totally adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I need to look more into those drawers of negleted beauties :)
      Thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  2. What a pretty and sparkling manicure sweetie!! Smuack ♡

    ReplyDelete