Thursday, October 26, 2017

Sally Hansen ~ Deck the Halls



Sally Hansen ~ Deck the Halls
Dark purple with pink and purple shimmer

Here’s another one of the Sally Hansen polishes I bought in a sale. Deck the Halls is from the Holiday collection of 2015 – that’s probably why it was on sale. It is a beautiful purple packed with delicious shimmer.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. Drying time was really good.

I painted two metallic stripes vertically on each nail. I used China Glaze’s “Chrome is where the Heart is” and El Corazón’s stamping polish “Melody Mermaids” for the stripes. I topped it all with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25 for extra bling.

This is the final manicure:

Sally Hansen ~ Deck the Halls

Uh, look at how the shimmer and the holo flakies mingle!

Sally Hansen ~ Deck the Halls

Here’s two coats of Deck the Halls on its own, no topcoat. The photos are taken in the sunshine.

Sally Hansen ~ Deck the Halls

These are the pretty polishes I used today:


Wow, Deck the Halls is a really pretty polish! I think I would have paid full price for it if I had seen it back then!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love the shimmer in this polish and the colour and formula is really nice
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: