Monday, February 26, 2018

Kiko Holographic ~ 04 Golden Lavender



Kiko Holographic ~ 04 Golden Lavender
Purple/lavender holo

We have now reached the last post in my Kiko Holographics series. There are six polishes in the collection and I have shown them to you over the past days. There’s a link to the rest of the collection at the bottom of this post.

The formula and the coverage is really good; I used two coats for full opacity and didn’t experience any problems with the application. The drying time is good.

The stamp I used is from the plate XY-J19 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Midnight Tango”. I love that red stamping polish!

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash. I think red and purple go really well together.


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun. I love this result!


And here’s “04 Golden Lavender” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.


This is the stuff I used for my manicure.


I can say for sure that this is my favourite polish of the collection. I knew that even before I tried any of them on and that’s why I dare saying it before I’ve tried the last two: The blue and the black. It’s such a lovely shade of purple and I love the formula of the polish as well. What a score!

Here are the links to the other holographic polishes in the collection:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: My favourite of the bunch, it’s a great colour and formula, I love it
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. LOvely holo from KIKO ...where did u get it from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who bought it for me in Spain :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how beautiful! I actually don't think I bought this. Maybe it was sold out because I can't remember seeing it when I was at Kiko in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this purple one and can imagine that this one was the most popular one :)

      Delete