Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Essence ~ Glitter in the Air!

Essence ~ Glitter in the Air!
Green and holographic microglitter

“Glitter in the Air!” is from Essense’s “Glitter On Glitter Off”-collection just like “Spotlight On!” that I showed you yesterday. Today I decided to use my peel off-glitter for nail art.

I started out with two easy coats of Sephora’s “Tribal Tattoo”.

Then I dripped a bit of “Tribal Tattoo”, a bit of Essence’s “Glitter in the Air” and Artistic Colour Revolution’s “Under the Overalls” on a piece of plastic. Then I dipped my sponge in the mix and sponged it onto my nails.

When that was all dry I topped it with topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is:


The grey gives the manicure a bit of a cloudy look. I think it would have looked really nice with white as well.


These are the three polishes I used today.


I like this glitter!


Number of coats: I used it for nail art.
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Pretty glitter, formula not fantastic, neither is drying time
Buy again: Yes, for nail art

3 comments: