Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It

Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It
Bright orange crelly

This bright orange is from the Madelaine Poole-collection. It’s the only polish from the collection of six polishes that I have.

The formula is typical for a crelly. I used three coats for my manicure but the last coat was mostly for the camera. I would have left it at two coats if I hadn’t been a nail polish blogger. The drying time is good.

I made small dots down the middle of each nail. I used a burgundy shimmer and a golden glitter for the dots. The burgundy is “Star Gate To Heaven” from Anny, and the glitter is “Razzle Dazzle” from Essence.

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It

I quite like this.

Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It

Here’s “Say It Lycra Mean It” alone; this is three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It
Sally Hansen ~ Say It Lycra Mean It

Here are the three polishes I used today:

Sally Hansen: Say It Lycra Mean it, Essence: Razzle Dazzle, Anny: Stargate to Heaven
Sally Hansen: Say It Lycra Mean it, Essence: Razzle Dazzle, Anny: Stargate to Heaven

I really like this, both the polish on its own and the final result.


Number of coats: 3 for the camera, 2 if I hadn’t been taking pictures
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Nice colour
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment