Friday, March 1, 2019

Orly ~ Halo


Orly ~ Halo
A mix of silver and gold glitter in a clear base

“Halo” is from Orly’s “Naughty or Nice” holiday 2012 collection. I bought it recently in a blog sale.

The formula is okay. I wasn’t quite sure how many coats this would take to achieve full opacity. It turns out that I only needed two coats. The formula is pretty good.

I stamped on it. The water marble design is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo35” and a I stamped with a lovely polish from Max Factor called “Burgundy Crush”. Here’s how that turned out, including topcoat.

Orly ~ Halo

I love this water marble design and the colours are perfect together.

Orly ~ Halo

This is “Halo” on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Orly ~ Halo
Orly ~ Halo

Here’s the stuff I used.


I love this manicure, I think it’s gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great polish! Very blingy
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. "Halo" is amazing! Beautiful water marble design stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete