Sunday, March 24, 2019

Essence ~ Legally Pink


Essence ~ Legally Pink
Coral-toned dark pink crème

I managed to get my hands on a few more of the polishes from Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polishes do not require a lamp to dry, they dry like ordinary polish.

“Legally Pink” is not strictly pink, it has got a coral undertone to it, which makes this polish really pretty.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I added a layer of glitter before I stamped on it. I used Miss Sporty’s blue and pink microglitter for that; it has got number 889.

Then I stamped on it. I used Moyra’s stamping plate 61-L’Amour and I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón: “Emerald”.

Here’s the final manicure, including topcoat.

Essence ~ Legally Pink

I think this looks really cool.

Essence ~ Legally Pink

This is “Legally Pink” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Essence ~ Legally Pink
Essence ~ Legally Pink

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


I am really happy to get my hands on the red polishes from this colletion. Stay tuned for the two others of the reds.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, good quality  
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment