Monday, March 11, 2019

Ooh La Lacquer ~ Red Red Wine


Ooh La Lacquer ~ Red Red Wine
Muted dark magenta linear holo

The formula of today’s polish is really good and I could easily have got away with one single coat. I used two coat because I like it and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L013 and I stamped with a wine red stamping polish from El Corazón called “Vinous”.

Here’s the end result, including topcoat.


This is the same thing in daylight. It’s really pretty.

Ooh La Lacquer ~ Red Red Wine

And here’s “Red Red Wine” alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.


Here is the stuff.


I really like this polish. Ooh La Lacquer has not been around for a long while now though, so I honestly don’t expect her to be back on the scene.


Number of coats: 2 but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish!
Buy again: Yes, if it was possible

1 comment: