Thursday, March 14, 2019

My Dance ~ #014LS


My Dance ~ #014LS
Black linear holo

This polish is from Aliexpress and one of the only black holos I’ve got. I don’t wear black much – I prefer colours. But the holo effect won me over on this one.

The formula is good and it covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I added a triangular stud by the base of each nail because I was in that kind of mood :D

Here’s the end result photographed with flash.

My Dance ~ #014LS

I love the blue flames in this polish a lot.

My Dance ~ #014LS

Here is #014LS on its own; this is two coats and no topcoat.

My Dance ~ #014LS
My Dance ~ #014LS

Here are the things I used. The studs are also from Ali.


Nice little polish!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo, blue flame
Overall impression: I love the blue holo flames, good quality
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: