Friday, March 22, 2019

KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye


KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye
Red jelly with fine red and holo micro glitters

Today’s polish is a limited edition polish from Polish Con in April 2017. I bought it in a blog sale recently and girl, this polish is beautiful! I’m amazed that anyone would want to get rid of it!

The formula is good too. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate “Goemetry BPX L-020” from Born Pretty Store. I stamped with another polish from the blog sale: OPI’s “Ink Suede”.

Here’s my final manicure, including topcoat.

KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye

I really like this colour combination!

KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye

This is “Big Apple Of My Eye” on its own. Here’s two layers and a layer of top coat. The glittery bits pops a lot when the topcoat is applied.

KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye
KBShimmer ~ Big Apple Of My Eye

Here are the things I used today.


I was really happy to find these two pretties in a blog sale.
“Big Apple Of My Eye” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: microglitter
Overall impression: Ooh la la, be still my heart! It’s gorgeous
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment