Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Essence ~ Heatwave


Essence ~ Heatwave
Orange red crème

“Heatwave” is yet another polish from Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polishes do not require a lamp to dry, they dry like ordinary polish.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I applied cute panda water decals onto my nails. Then I topped it all with El Corazón’s holographic flakie topper.

Here’s the final manicure, including an additional layer of topcoat.

Essence ~ Heatwave

I really like this!

Essence ~ Heatwave

This is “Heatwave” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Essence ~ Heatwave
Essence ~ Heatwave

Here are the polishes and the water decals I used today.


I really like this polish, the red leaning orange is super pretty and the quality is good.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: Great colour, good quality  
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment