Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Anny ~ Magic Candygirl


Anny ~ Magic Candygirl
Pink metallic

Today’s polish is a very pretty metallic chromatic polish. It’s a true one coater, easy to work with and the drying time is really good. I used two coats today though but it doesn’t made any difference whatsoever.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-14”. I stamped with a gorgeous polish that my boyfriend bought me a long while ago from Max Factor; it’s called “Burgundy Crush”.

Here’s the whole thing, including topcoat.

Anny ~ Magic Candygirl

I really love the outcome of this!

Anny ~ Magic Candygirl

This is “Magic Candygirl” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Anny ~ Magic Candygirl
Anny ~ Magic Candygirl

This is the stuff I used today.


I know that lots of girls aren’t crazy about this finish, but I honestly love it. It’s sooo shiny and I look at my nails all the time :D



Number of coats: 1 is enough – I used 2 today
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic chrome
Overall impression: Great finish and effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: