Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sinsay ~ Steel Blue


Sinsay ~ Steel Blue
Subtle steel blue to green and purple duochrome with shimmer

The fomula of this little bottle of polish is really good and it’s easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good too.

I added glitter because glitter makes everything better.

I brush a line of clear polish down the middle of each nail and sprinkled glitter onto it while it was still wet. Then I sealed it all up with topcoat.

Here’s the final result. Isn’t that glitter just lovely?

Sinsay ~ Steel Blue

Here’s “Steel Blue” alone; this is two coats and no topcoat. You can’t see the shift at all here.

Sinsay ~ Steel Blue
Sinsay ~ Steel Blue

This is the same thing in the lightbox. The shift is visible here but only just. It’s a nice colour nonetheless.

Sinsay ~ Steel Blue
Sinsay ~ Steel Blue

Here are the two things I used today.


I really like this; both the polish and the outcome.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, subtle duochrome
Overall impression: Good little polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment