Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!


Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!
Silver and holographic shimmer and microglitter

Let move on with Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polishes do not require a lamp to dry, they dry like ordinary polish.

I bought six of them until now and today I’m wearing the fourth one of them: “Crashed The Party?!”. It’s a mix of silver and holographic shimmer and microglitter and I originally thought that this one was a topper. A quick swatch on the nail wheel revealed that this isn’t a topper.

The formula is good and I used three coats for full opacity. In real life I could have got away with two coats but the camera picked up a hint of nail line with two coats. The drying time is average.

I added Snoopy stickers on two of the nails and purple vertical lines on all of the nails. I used Different Dimension’s “Never Forget Where You Came From” for the stripes.

Here’s the final manicure, including topcoat.

Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!

This is really sparkly and pretty.

Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!

This is “Crashed The Party?!” alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!
Essence ~ Crashed The Party?!

Here are the polishes and the stickers I used today.


I am positively surprised over this polish. It was great to find out that it isn’t a topper.



Number of coats: 3 for the camera
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer and microglitter
Overall impression: Very sparkly, great base  
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. It looks nice, I didn`t try any of the new Essence polishes yet...

    ReplyDelete