Friday, March 15, 2019

Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space


Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space
Purple holographic

“Get Out Of My Space” is from Nails Inc.’s “Holler-Graphic” collection and I bought this one in Poland.

The formula is a bit tricky, especially when you’re applying the first coat. It works if you use three strokes only: One down the middle and one down each side. If you do more strokes than that, you will experience dragging and pulling on the polish that is already on the nails. The second coat is much easier though. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Lina’s stamping plate “Twirls & Swirls 01”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Bisgue”.

Here’s the final result including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space

I really like these two colours together and I love the pattern.

Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space

This photo is taken in daylight on a very cloudy day.

Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space
Nails Inc. ~ Get Out Of My Space

Here are the things I used today.


I don’t own many Nails Inc.-polishes because I think they’re a bit too pricy. But I really like this one!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Nice colour, tricky formula, great polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment