Thursday, March 21, 2019

Essence ~ Anything Goes


Essence ~ Anything Goes
Red toned purple crème

Let move right on with Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polishes do not require a lamp to dry, they dry like ordinary polish.

I bought six of them until now and today I’m wearing the fifth one of them: “Anything Goes”. It’s a gorgeous red toned purple!

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. I used one of my old stamping plates from Cheeky called CH10 and I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: “Orchid” and “Blue Neon”. I topped it with the holo glitter topcoat from Out The Door: “Northern Lights”.

Here’s the final manicure, including topcoat.

Essence ~ Anything Goes

I really like this combo!

Essence ~ Anything Goes

This is “Anything Goes” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Essence ~ Anything Goes
Essence ~ Anything Goes

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


This one is my favourite of the six polishes I bought. There are also a couple of reds in the new collection, but they were sold out in the shops I looked for them in.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, good quality  
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment