Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A England ~ She Walks In Beauty

A England ~ She Walks In Beauty
A mix of large and small rose-coloured hexagonal glitter in a shimmering pale golden base

This polish has been neglected for a very long time. I love the mix of glitter and shimmer, but honestly: Gold isn’t really my colour. I just get very easily carried away when I see something pretty. And this is pretty for sure.

I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity. I placed floral stickers on it, blue/black/golden stickers. I topped it all with topcoat and this is what it all ended up looking like.

A England ~ She Walks In Beauty

The bling is amazing.

A England ~ She Walks In Beauty

This photo is taken in the lightbox so you can see how dense the shimmery base is.

A England ~ She Walks In Beauty

I really like this polish, and I can easily see myself wearing this again – even though it’s not really my colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and glitter
Overall impression: Great quality, amazing bling!
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. I like aEngland polishes a lot, my favourites are the "oldies" like Tristam or St.George... and lately I haven't bought any new aEngland...
    This golden polish is really beautiful and "blingy", I like it a lot! :-) And blue floral stickers are perfect choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete