Monday, December 12, 2011

Orly ~ Meet me under the Misteltoe


Orly ~ Meet me under the Misteltoe
A very dark green with extra green and subtle blue microglitter

It’s December and time for Christmassy colours. I decided to try out this dark green Orly. After the first coat I was a bit worried, because it was being very difficult to apply evenly. However, the second coat sorted that out and it looked smooth and nice. Take a look:


It’s rarely that Orly let me down, so I was happy but not totally surprised that it turned out this nice.

I really want to improve my stamping skills and the only way to do that is to practice. I picked Konad’s M3 and Konad’s own white stamping polish. It actually went quite well compared to last time. The stamps went on nicely and look quite crisp. 


I really like this mani, and I also got quite a lot of compliments for it. :)


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. I really like this mani too! I think you did a great job stamping and I love that base colour. I might have to give the greens in my collection a try now...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!!! Green, stamping-swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous Christmasy green! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Laura ~ Thank you, I was so pleasantly surprised over the stamping myself. :)

    @ Fingers ~ Oh wow, swoon-effect! :D

    @ Scars ~ Thank you, it's definitely a favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Jump onto my site to see the details, and you can nominate your favourite blogs too!

    http://varga-gal.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award-i-came-onto-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour, it's been on my wishlist for ages!

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog if you want for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I seriously think I'm going to swoon!

    Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete