Saturday, December 26, 2015

Darling Diva ~ Hellraiser



Darling Diva ~ Hellraiser
Berry red linear holo

Hellraiser is from the Hellraiser collection from Autumn 2015. It’s red, it’s holographic, it’s fabulous – no less!

Two easy coats is what it took to get rid of any visible nail line. The drying time is good, in fact, there are no issues to report at all.

Here it is. Two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


Look at that holo flame, isn’t it amazing?!


The polish is also beautiful in low lights. This picture reveals that it’s not a true red, but I don’t mind, I still love it.


I found a stamping motif that wouldn’t cover up too much of the polish on Moyou London’s stamping plate Fashionista Collection-13. I stamped with Kiko #616 from the Mirror collection. That entire collection is fantastic for stamping!

Here’s my final mani:


Low light picture:


I am sure you’ve guessed it by now: I love Hellraiser!

It was unfortunately limited edition and is no longer available :(
 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, this is beyond beautiful!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more - or rather, I think it's beyond gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, beyond gorgeous are the words for it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nail polish, very much my type. It looks pretty with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was really careful to chose a stamp that didn't overwhelm the polish :)

      Delete
  3. Really nice colour, great with these silver details :D

    ReplyDelete