Monday, December 21, 2015

Glam Polish ~ Hounds of Love



Glam Polish ~ Hounds of Love
Purple Jelly Holo with color shifting multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and shimmery microflakies

I thought I would show you the three Rainbow Connection store exclusives one after the other. I showed you Running up that Hill yesterday, and today it’s time for the purple sister, Hounds of Love. There’s a third sister; I’ll get back to that tomorrow.

The formula is great and the polish covers really well. I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was good.

Here’s what it looks like; two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


Isn’t it GORgeous?! I love it!


It’s also adorable in low lights, take a look:


I didn’t do anything with it, I just wore it like this. I was in the mood for something fancy but ... yeah well... I just didn’t do it :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: I love this polish, it’s gorgeous
Buy again: No, I don't ever shop at Rainbow Connection again!

16 comments: