Tuesday, March 22, 2016

El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Sagittarius



El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Sagittarius
Green to purple to magenta to orange to gold duochrome with holo flecks

Sagittarius is another polish from El Corazón’s Kaleidoscope Milky Way collection. I’ve already shown you Scorpio, click here if you missed that post!

I’m pretty sure this actually works on its own, but I wanted to layer it over black. That way I could test out my new OPI Hello Kitty black polish “Never have too Mani Friends!”

So, one coat of the black Hello Kitty OPI. It covered well if you use a rich coat. Drying time is good.

Then two coats of Sagittarius and let dry again.

There’s going to be more pics than usual because this polish has many colours.

Take a look at this colour shift:


From a different angle:


Magenta and orange:


The magenta and purple peeks out here:


This is taken with flash:


Then I wanted to try out my new iridescent glitter from Urban Outfitters, so I applied a layer over the whole thing. The glitter is called Frozen.

Here’s the final result:


And the three sisters in crime:


Sagittarius is an amazing colour shifter, I’m really impressed. I’m going to say “no” to buying it again, but that’s solely because it isn’t exactly my colour.

Number of coats: 2 over black
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Duochrome with holo flecks
Overall impression: Wow, that’s an amazing colour shifter!
Buy again: No, it’s not my colours

12 comments:

  1. Omg this mani is a dream! And that shift is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer it without the glitter - all in all I like the multichrome, even if it isn't my shade - it's galactic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also prefer it without the glitter, but now I at least know how dense the glitter is :D

      Delete
  3. You are right, the shift is amazing - but the color also does no entirely convince me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice but I think I like the others from the serie better.

    ReplyDelete