Monday, March 6, 2017

Dance Legend Anna Gorelova ~ #8 Mask



Dance Legend Anna Gorelova ~ #8 Mask
Bright red linear holo

Mask is from the Halloween collection 2016. There were three red shades in the collection and I only bought this one.

The formula is easy to work with and covers well. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good.

Look how pretty two coats and no topcoat is taken with flash:


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight. This is such a pretty red.


I sponged glitter on tips! I used Attitude’s Glam Glitter for that purpose. It’s a mix of silver and holo glitter in various sizes and shapes. It’s a topper that I can actually see myself use up!

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


This is how pretty it is in ordinary daylight.


This is the two polishes side by side. Oh so pretty sisters!


I love the polish and my nails love to be this pretty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, nice rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: