Monday, March 13, 2017

Different Dimension ~ Numinous



Different Dimension ~ Numinous
Purple linear holo with contrasting shimmers

I had planned to try all four of my Painted Polishes but I need to be happy with my nails so I decided to go back to my new Different Dimension polishes – a brand I like and trust.

Numinous is from the Wanderlust collection from November 2016.

I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was really good. My nails love it when a polish is like that!

This is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:

 
Numinous is also beautiful in ordinary daylight. I love that!


I stamped a pattern with circles on it. The pattern is from Delaney’s Rectangles A001 stamping plates. The polish I stamped with is from El Corazón and is called Bisque.

Here’s my final mani including topcoat. I used Moyra’s stamping polish and experienced a bit of pulling on the design. It’s not very often that happens with that particular topcoat. Oh well.


Ahhh, that’s much better. A good, reliable polish that actually looks like the pictures on show in the webshop. Thank you so much to Different Dimension! ♥

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish! Cool colour and rainbows.
Buy again: Yes I would

10 comments:

  1. I have a real soft spot for these kind of purple polishes. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so pretty! I think Harold's Crayon from Smitten Polish looked pretty much like this when it was new but mine has faded so much unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I loved Harold's Crayon. Let me check if mine faded too...
      Hm! It is faded! Fortunately it's still pretty.

      Delete
  3. How beautiful this nail polish! It's a dream!! *__*

    ReplyDelete