Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Glam Polish ~ Tainted Love



Glam Polish ~ Tainted Love
Red linear holo with a pink flash

Tainted Love is a Facebook group custom from November 2016. I am a sucker for red linear holos, and I still remember when holos weren’t all over the place. I was in a constant search for great red holos and it took me a while to find some great ones.

The pink flash in Tainted Love makes this polish look like cherry red, but I don’t really mind that at all!

The formula is flawless and the polish covers perfectly in one single coat. I applied a second coat out of habit and because that’s the way I roll, but it honestly didn’t make any difference. The drying time is really good.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash:


Ooh, those rainbows are just amazing! I love them!  


I took this picture in ordinary daylight. You can see the pink flash here and the rainbows really want to come out and play too.


I wasn’t in the mood for nail art of any kind; I just wanted to enjoy Tainted Love in all its beauty!

Tainted Love was limited edition and is no longer available. Thank god I got it! ;)


Number of coats: 2, but this is a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with sparks
Overall impression: Awesome polish! I love the formula, the colour, the rainbows!  
Buy again: Yes, yes, yes!

4 comments: