Friday, September 8, 2017

A-Nail #05



A-Nail #05
Sky blue strong linear holographic nail polish

Today I am going to show you a beautiful nail polish.

I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time is quite slow and the polish smells quite weird. Not bad, just weird. 

Look how pretty it is! It’s two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.


I really like the rainbows in this polish and the colour is really nice too.


This picture is taken in daylight, no direct sunlight.


I added a bit of bling that I thought was appropriate.



Here’s the list of ingredients, in case anyone are interested.

  


10 comments:

  1. Hi dear! It is a very nice holographic nail polish! What a shame it has a weird smell...
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie! Thank you, and yes, the smell was really weird. I like it when nail polish smells of nail polish and nothing else :D

      Delete
  2. These cost around 1€ on evilbay. You can always buy these Asian/Born pretty items there for at least 50% cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them on evilbay but not that cheap :D Thanks for the advice! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks nice and decent enough holo. The smell though, trying to imagine it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, and it's so hard to describe a smell, isn't it :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this looks really great!

    ReplyDelete