Monday, September 4, 2017

My Dance ~ 005 LS



My Dance ~ 005 LS
Pink strong linear holo

Here’s a quick mani I did when I was tired at looking at the green glitter from CND.

I used two coats of pink holo goodness for full opacity and the drying time was really good. These little bottles of holo polishes are really good!

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate Holy Shapes Collection-001 and I stamped with B. a Rudolph from Colour Alike.

This is the final mani, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun. The colour is really pleasant.


This is 005 LS on its own. The picture shows two coats and no topcoat. It’s taken with flash. The rainbows are mesmerizing!


Here’s the stuff I used. I really like to have the stamping plate on the picture too :)



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: This is a great little polish on all levels
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: