Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Dance Legend ~ Bi #48 Alena



Dance Legend ~ Bi #48 Alena
Dark shimmery beetle green

This is my third and last polish from Dance Legend’s Bi collection for now. I must admit that I really like this collection so I might buy some more when I see some interesting colours.

I used two easy and fast drying coats for my manicure.

I placed zig zag vinyls on my nails and painted a layer of H&M’s “Standing Ovation” over it. It’s a silver holo glitter polish, and it’s more than a topper as you can see.

I topped it all with a layer of topcoat and this is how it all ended up:

Dance Legend ~ Bi #48 Alena

This is two coats of Alena on its own. There is a layer of topcoat involved already.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #48 Alena

Here’s the stuffses I used for my nails today.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #48 Alena

I think this collection is really awesome and I can get a really good wear out of them. Good quality, easy to use, good wear. It’s all wins in my book.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: This is a really good looking polish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: