Wednesday, November 8, 2017

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 010 Pink Lily



P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 010 Pink Lily
Red with pink shimmer

Here’s the last part of my little series of polishes from the Bohemian Tropics collection. I already showed you Violet Bloom and Green Mangrove. There are links to them at the end of this post.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time is good. One last time, let me mention the brush, which is semi-wide and flat - and the bristles are curved at the top to make it easy to apply the polish. I love it, that’s my kind of brush for sure!

I made it into this manicure with cute hearts.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 010 Pink Lily

The heart design is from the stamping plate UR Beautiful-14 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Pink Neon”. There’s a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 010 Pink Lily

This is Pink Lily on its own; two coats and a no topcoat yet.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 010 Pink Lily

This is the stuff I used.


Pink Lily is my favourite of the three polishes. It’s a super cute colour and I think it looks really great on me.

Link to the other two polishes in the collection:

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good polish at a great price. I love the brush and the colour!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: