Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Sephora Formula X ~ Marine and Volatile



Sephora Formula X ~ Marine and Volatile
Turquoise shimmery silky matte and silver and holo glitters and hexes

Today’s few pictures are taken with my phone and I am not 100 % happy with them. A friend of mine borrowed my camera and I still wanted to take photos of my manicure so I ended up photographing with my phone.

I started out with two really easy coats of Marine, which is a turquoise shimmer that dries up to a silky matte. The drying time is really fast. On top of that is a layer of Volatile, which is a clear base with silver and holographic glitters and hexes. It’s really dense with glitter so I tried to be careful with the application so the glitter didn’t overwhelm the pretty turquoise. I must admit that I wasn’t quite happy with my result but I couldn’t get less glitter on than I did.

I topped it all with a layer of topcoat and this is the final manicure.

 Sephora Formula X ~ Marine and Volatile

This is Marine on its own; two coats and no topcoat. I took this photo with flash to show off the great colour.

 Sephora Formula X ~ Marine and Volatile

Here are the two pretty sisters side by side.

 Sephora Formula X ~ Marine and Volatile

I hope to get my camera back again tomorrow!!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Silky matte shimmer
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, I think that this manicure has turned well and also the photos of yr phone are good! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with this blue but the sparkle glitter really takes it to the next level! Hope you get your camera back soon, the photo's are still great but I can understand the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And the camera is back, yay! I was so happy to be reunited with it :D

      Delete
  3. I think the photos are good too! And these polishes are gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hexes! Moreover, this turquoise polish is amazing!

    Have a nice day ♤
    Antonia/ Rock ur Nails!
    http://rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I'm a fan of both polishes too ♥

      Delete
  5. I think your phone pictures looks really nice! I like both of these polishes but I think I prefer the turquoise without the glitter I must say.

    ReplyDelete