Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Unicorn Lagoon



Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Unicorn Lagoon
Described as a blue green holo with sparkle and multichrome flakies in pink, gold, blue and purple and pink microglitter

Unicorn Lagoon is a HHC Facebook group custom from May 2016. I bought it in a blog sale recently.

The fomula is good and coverage is really good. You can get it to cover in one coat if you’re careful. I used two coats because that’s what I prefer. The drying time was really good too.

I had sunlight today but I found it impossible to get any good photos of this polish in sunlight! So I painted a couple of dark pink lines down each nail and applied a layer of holo glitter topcoat from Out The Door: “Northern Lights”.

I applied a layer of ordinary topcoat over that, just because I felt like it.

Here’s my manicure photographed in my lightbox.

Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Unicorn Lagoon

Here’s another shot, just because.

Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Unicorn Lagoon

And here are the polishes I used:

Grace-Full: Unicorn Lagoon, Invogue: Hot Gossip, Out the Door: Northern Lights
Grace-Full: Unicorn Lagoon, Invogue: Hot Gossip, Out the Door: Northern Lights

I like the simplicity of this and I must admit that I like the look of “Unicorn Lagoon” way more in real life – it’s way prettier than any pictures suggest.

Unicorn Lagoon was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Sparkly flakie with a bit of holo goodness
Overall impression: I like the colour and all the sparkly bits. I had hoped for way more holo  
Buy again: Not sure about that

2 comments: