Monday, March 12, 2018

Smitten Polish ~ Jack Frost



Smitten Polish ~ Jack Frost
Light blue jelly with holo microglitter

Jack Frost is from the Smitten Polish Winter/Holiday 2014 Collection. I bought it in a blog sale recently. And yes, I stumbled over two different blog sales recently and allowed myself to shop a bit. It’s been ages since I saw a good blog sale so this was just two great opportunities.

The formula is good and covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good too and the polish dries up flat and the glitter makes no bumps.

The stamp is from Born Pretty Store’s stamping plate “Geometry BP-X17” and I stamped with Colour Alike’s stamping polish “B. a Rainy Mood”.

This is the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Smitten Polish ~ Jack Frost

Here’s the same thing taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. The holo microglitter is stunningly beautiful.

Smitten Polish ~ Jack Frost

This is Jack Frost alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Smitten Polish ~ Jack Frost

The stuff I used:


Jack Frost is a really pretty polish, I like it a lot – and I was happy to find it in a blog sale.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Smitten makes great holo microglitters and this is no exception.
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: