Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Pahlish ~ Test Batch: Peppermint



Pahlish ~ Test Batch: Peppermint
Barbie pink with pink, purple and silver sparks

I always buy at least one mystery polish when I shop at Pahlish Polish. I really like surprises and it’s always exciting to open a package where you don’t know what all of the polishes look like.

I probably wouldn’t have bought “Peppermint” if I had known what it looked like beforehand. I don’t wear pastels much but fortunately they can be used as a great base for nail art.

I used two really easy coats of “Peppermint” and the drying time was really good. I made a dry brush manicure out of it, using two polishes that hadn’t made it to the Helmer yet, haha! The purple is 418/256 from El Corazón’s Iron Hard collection, and the magenta is “Hot Gossip” from Invogue. I topped the whole thing with a new holo topper I bought recently. It’s called “Prysmatic Holo Liquid” and it looks as it’s from “Hot Makeup”. It’s a nice topper with a good drying time.

Here’s the final thing photographed with flash.

Pahlish ~ Test Batch: Peppermint

This is what it looked like in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun.

Pahlish ~ Test Batch: Peppermint

And this is Peppermint on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. It’s a nice pink.

Pahlish ~ Test Batch: Peppermint

The pretty sisters lined up.

Pahlish: Peppermint, El Corazón: 418/256, Invogue: Hot Gossip, Hot Makeup: Prysmatic Holo Liquid
Pahlish: Peppermint, El Corazón: 418/256, Invogue: Hot Gossip,
Hot Makeup: Prysmatic Holo Liquid

Peppermint is a nice polish with the same good quality that Pahlish is known for.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème with sparks
Overall impression: Really good quality and great coverage.  
Buy again: Probably not but that’s not the polish’s fault.

4 comments:

  1. I like the finished manicure but I ser what you mean about not buying peppermint if you knew what it looked like, I probably wouldn't either.

    ReplyDelete