Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Bear Pawlish ~ Happy Bearthday Again!


Bear Pawlish ~ Happy Bearthday Again!
Royal purple linear holo

“Happy Bearthday Again!” is a HHC Facebook group custom from November 2016.

It’s a linear holographic jelly. The first coat seemed very sheer and I feared that it would take a lot of coats to build up. But guess what! It only took two coats and the drying time was really fast! Score!

I made some random hot pink and white dots on it. I used two stamping polishes from El Corazón for the dots: White and Pink Neon. I topped it all with a layer of “Northern Lights” holo glitter topcoat from “Out the Door”.

Here is my final manicure taken with flash.

Bear Pawlish ~ Happy Bearthday Again!

This is the same thing photographed in my lightbox. The colour is still really nice.

Bear Pawlish ~ Happy Bearthday Again!

And here is “Happy Bearthday Again” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Bear Pawlish ~ Happy Bearthday Again!

These are all the polishes I used:

Bear Pawlish: Happy Bearthday Again!; El Corazón stamping polish: White and Pink Neon; Out the Door: Northern Lights.
Bear Pawlish: Happy Bearthday Again!; El Corazón stamping polish: White and Pink Neon;
Out the Door: Northern Lights.

”Happy Bearthday Again!” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with a linear holographic finish
Overall impression: I’m not a huge fan of jellies but I was impressed with how fast this built up. The colour is really nice and so are the rainbows
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: