Saturday, May 19, 2018

Catrice ~ Magma Infusion


Catrice ~ Magma Infusion
Red to purple duochrome with a strong shimmer

Today’s polish is from Catrice’s collection “Spectra Light”. There are several polishes in that collection but I only bought this one. It’s a fabulous duochromatic polish packed with amazing shimmer. That sounds pretty good, doesn’t it!?

The formula is good too and I used two coats for full coverage. The drying time was good.

I applied cute flowers on my nails; I think I bought these stickers on Aliexpress once upon a time.

I topped it all with topcoat and my manicure was done.

This is the result. The photo is taken in the lightbox.

Catrice ~ Magma Infusion

Here it is without the stickers. Isn’t that just a fabulous polish.

Catrice ~ Magma Infusion

And this is what it looks like in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Catrice ~ Magma Infusion

Here it is in ordinary daylight with the flowers on. I must admit that I really like using nail stickers.

Catrice ~ Magma Infusion

Catrice is a great brand; I love their polishes.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish:  Duochrome with strong shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, this is a super pretty polish. The shimmer is amazing.
Buy again: Yes

7 comments:

  1. I have it and it looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot, the glow of those tiny particles is beautiful! And flowers give an extra cuteness to the manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete