Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Delush Polish ~ Keep an Ocean Mind


Delush Polish ~ Keep an Ocean Mind
Turquoise linear holographic with flashes of blue and teal

“Keep an Ocean Mind” is from the Holo Hookup box from April 2017. I bought this pretty polish in a blog sale, so I only own this polish from that box. The others are pretty too though.

The formula seems a bit sheer but it builds up in two easy and relatively fast drying coats.

I applied some iridescent nail decorations by the base of each nail. I bought the decorations from Aliexpress and they are a tad thicker than I expected them to be. It does create a pretty cool effect though.

Here’s my final manicure including two layers of topcoat (one to stick the decorations into and one to seal it all up). The photo is taken with flash.

Delush Polish ~ Keep an Ocean Mind

“Keep an Ocean Mind” is full of rainbows no matter the lighting. Here’s a daylight picture on an overcast day.

Delush Polish ~ Keep an Ocean Mind

This is “Keep an Ocean Mind” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. I took the photo with flash.

Delush Polish ~ Keep an Ocean Mind

“Keep an Ocean Mind” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Relatively good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Formula seems sheer. Great rainbows though!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: