Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Cosmetic Arts ~ No name purple shimmer


Cosmetic Arts ~ No name purple shimmer
Dark purple packed with shimmer

Today’s polish was bought in a blog sale a million years ago. She came with two of her sisters – and none of them had a name stated on the bottle. This one is the last one I try on; the other two have been used a couple of times for nail art.

The formula is on the thin side and I needed three layers for full opacity. The drying time is pretty average.

I applied a bit of slow drying topcoat by the base of each nail and sprinkled glitter while it was still wet. I sealed the whole thing up with a layer of fast drying topcoat, and my manicure was done.

This picture is taken in the lightbox.

Cosmetic Arts ~ No name purple shimmer

And here’s a picture taken in sunshine. The crazy shine makes the glitter almost invisible but I also wanted to show how blingy this polish is.

Cosmetic Arts ~ No name purple shimmer

Here are the two things I used today.


I really like how the polish and the glitter look together. It’s a perfect match if you ask me.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Very shiny and blingy. Unique colour. I with it covered in two coats
Buy again: Not quite sure because of the three coats

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I get so frustrated with polishes that are unnamed ... messes up my stash spreadsheet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! :/ I have three of this brand and none of them have names or numbers. Puzzling.

      Delete