Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Sephora Formula X ~ Beacon


Sephora Formula X ~ Beacon
Dark blue metallic with glass flecks

I think I bought this beautiful blue polish when I was in Poland. It’s a really gorgeous colour packed with glass flecks and the metallic finish gives it an amazing shine.

I used two coats for full opacity. The formula was great and the drying time was good.

I made the stripes with Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign”, and topped it all with a layer of El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25.

Here is how shiny it all turned out.

Sephora Formula X ~ Beacon

The photos are taken in sunshine.

Sephora Formula X ~ Beacon

This is Beacon on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Sephora Formula X ~ Beacon

Here are the three polishes I used for my stripeecure.

Sephora Formula X: Beacon; Color Club: What’s Your Sign; El Corazón: 421h/25
Sephora Formula X: Beacon; Color Club: What’s Your Sign; El Corazón: 421h/25

I like this polish a lot. The colour is beautiful and I really like the finish too.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic/glass fleck
Overall impression: Great colour and shine
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: